Friday, February 1, 2013

Acupuncture Round 2

Today was my second appointment with the acupuncturist.  She was pleased to hear that I had had some blood work done.  I was sorry that the results were not in yet, but they should be ready for next week!

She went over my basal body temperature chart and talked about a few other things: cervical mucous, ect.

This time she applied the needles in different spots.  She also applied an electrical current to the needles in my stomach to help activate the ovaries.  That was an interesting sensation.  You feel little "pricks" of electricity.  But about half way through the treatment I couldn't feel them any longer.

I felt much more relaxed at this appointment.  I really tried to meditate and focus on body healing and balance.

P.S.  After the treatment my mom called, so I was filling her in on my experience.  When I told her about the electrical current she said that my little eggs were jumping around doing summersaults!  What a great thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment