Friday, February 22, 2013

Slice of Life

I am 10dpo today.  I am not having the feeling that this is the cycle, so time will tell.  I hate to wish my life away, but I have found myself doing that a lot lately.  Telling myself, please hurry up next four days!  Looking forward to a new cycle and new start!

I'm going to let the captions pictures do the talking!

My handsome man hard at work studying for his paramedic finals.  He is never one to be the spotlight, but I love taking his photo.  Looking extra cute with his new hair cut!

Milo had his 1 year physical yesterday.  He got a great check up!  The doctor and assistant were SO impressed with his personality.  What a lovely dog he is.  He does need to lose a few pounds... story of our life!  He loves food just as much as I do!  He had to have a rabies vaccination as well.  Last time he had this vaccine he had an allergic reaction so she gave him a pre injection of antihistamine.  He was out for the count the rest of the afternoon.  I had to keep a close eye on him in case he had the reaction again, so he slept on his bed right by me while I sat at the kitchen table working on our budget.

Milo helping  me paint the interior front door.  So excited to see it done!

A little crafting over the weekend.  I updated our front door with a wreath and cloth rosettes. 

I had a cup of coffee this week!  It is probably my second cup of coffee in two months.  I have to admit it was pretty darn tasty.  Hit-the-spot! 
What I'm loving lately?  Grapefruit.  I have only bought a few because they are expensive.  Grapefruit is one of those things that I didn't like as a child but have grown to love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment