Saturday, February 2, 2013

Car trouble, again.

The past few days I noticed a slight grinding noise coming from my left rear tire/brake.  At first I thought maybe it was a large piece of ice hitting the tire as I slowed down.  After I noticed the noise for a few days, I realized there was definitely something wrong with the brakes.  Thankfully, I only had two nursing homes to visit on Friday and they were both in Madison.

I drove straight home and waited for Jeret to get home from work before running any errands.  I didn't want to go anywhere that I didn't have to incase I had car trouble.  After dinner, Jeret took me to all of the places I needed to go.  It really felt like the olden days.

This morning he got to work on the brakes.  I am so thankful for a husband that is unafraid to try something he has never done before.  I am amazed at how well he can problem solve and figure out how to fix rear brakes without any experience.

Excuse the mess.  Jeret working on the brakes in a freezing garage!


Not to mention he saved us lots of $$$.  Rear Brake Pads/Rotors Est: 415$ Jeret's cost: 85$ Boom!

No comments:

Post a Comment