Saturday, February 16, 2013

Lenten Challenge Update

It has been only three days into the challenge... WELP!  I stopped in Target after the gym yesterday and it took everything I had to not browse the Valentines Day clearance!  Oh how I imagine how cute the decor is!

And, I cancelled my eyebrow wax for next week... only tweezing for me!

The first thing on my to do list for after lent... hair appointment!  I have decided to grow my hair out and am going to die it back to my natural color.  I might have them put a little red in the color just because I know my boyfriend likes it that way. :)

Whats on the agenda for today?  Check the online banking register and withdraw the correct amount of cash for the rest of the month.  No debit/credit card spending for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment