Thursday, April 4, 2013

9 Weeks and Easter

This past Sunday was Easter and it also happened to hit 9 weeks!  I am actually writing this way behind on Thursday, so I have less than two weeks until my next appointment!  They really make you practice patience in the first parts of pregnancy.  4 weeks is such a long time to wait in between checking on your little peanut.

We had a wonderful Easter.  Jeret worked the day before so he came home around 7:30 Easter morning.  We had cinnamon rolls then tried a new church on the far west side of Middleton.  We rushed home to make Jeret's Paula Deen's famous green bean casserole before heading to his Aunt and Uncles on the east side of Middleton.   We had a wonderful time there.  They are always the most generous hostesses and even better cooks! I ate way too much!  But, I was thankful that I was able to eat that and not feel nauseous.  Most meals are quite small around here and consist of pretty bland foods.  I am looking forward to feeling a little better and being able to eat a lot of the same foods I loved.

Still pretty tired.  7 or 7:30pm is my bed time.  Every.Single.Night.

But most of all, I am enjoying every minute and thankful that my little peanut is growing inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment