Sunday, April 14, 2013

11 Weeks

11 Weeks... eekks!  My baby is the size of a LIME! How awesome is that? Pretty darn cool.

I keep getting more and more excited!  Every day it becomes more "real".  Although there is not a baby "bump" yet nor do I feel any baby movements, it still is starting to feel real.  I am also starting to get excited about sharing the good news.  We are so thrilled about this time in our lives, and we can't wait to share the good news with the people we love.

I am sure I will worry throughout my pregnancy, but I am so looking forward to the relief of getting past the crucial 4 months or so when most miscarriages happen.  5 weeks to go... man that feels like a long time!  But we have already known for 6 weeks and I have to say it has gone by pretty fast.

I have been feeling better.  I think that part of it is that I know how to eat and what to eat to curb the nausea.  Also, I have started to get used to the feeling of being sick at times.  I am grateful that I do not throw up often.  (That could really have been an issue at work... "Excuse me while I stop working in your mouth to go throw up" Ewww!)

Just praying that our peanut is healthy and thriving inside of me.  3 days until the next appointment!

Stay tuned (mom) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment