Friday, April 26, 2013

I'm Back... kinda

I am almost through week 12, and I can tell that I am starting to feel a lot more like myself the past few days.  
I did have a little problem Wednesday morning when I tried to brush my teeth without eating breakfast first (cue puke)... and I used to think I had a strong stomach and non existent gag reflex... not anymore!
But, it seems as though the all day nausea has been so much more manageable.   I generally only get one big wave of nausea in the late morning when I need my second breakfast :)
I did have a little craving for my first froyo of the season.  This one is vanilla and fruit punch yogurt with kiwi, strawberries and little cheesecake bites.  To be honest, next time I'll skip the cheesecake.  They were kinda gross. 


Today was the first day we hit the 60's in wisconsin!  I was so ready to get outside and take Milo on a little walk.  I can definitely feel that I haven't worked out much the past couple of months.  Those hills made my tush burn!


13 Week update coming in two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment