Sunday, April 28, 2013

13 Weeks

13 Weeks!
1 more week and I am officially out of the first trimester!

This was 12 weeks and 6 days, my first noticeable bumb.

12 weeks and 6 days... look at that pooch!  Honestly if you didn't know I was pregnant you would just think I had a little gut.  ha


Due Date:  Still November 3rd, 2013 

Boy or Girl:  At first I totally thought, girl!  But now I am not sure.

Currently Avoiding: All of the pregnancy "no-no's" of course.  I also tend to eat the most at breakfast and lunch, and by the time dinner rolls around I'm so tired that food just isn't appealing so I eat a small dinner.  I am loving all fresh fruit! Yum!  Starting to do a little more cooking as well.

Weight:  Miraculously still down 2 lbs... although it really doesn't look like it!

Belly Button Status:  In for sure

Sleep:  Sleeping has been difficult.  I have always slept on my back and now that I can't do that any longer.  So, I tend to wake up many times a night trying to get comfortable on my side.  

Recent vivid dreams: Lots of everyday stuff but they definitely are vivid.

Evidence of Pregnancy Brain: Oh yeah

Symptoms:  I am really starting to feel like myself again.  This morning I even cleaned the house! Shocker!  My poor house has been neglected the past 9 weeks!  Still more tired than normal and nausea a few times a day.

Health:  So far so good!  

Movement:  Nothing so far

Baby Related Purchases:  Does the maternity jeans I just bought count?  It might be totally ridiculous to have bought maternity pants already but my normal jeans are just too tight and I feel kinda odd walking around with my pants unbuttoned.  At home? no problem!  In public, eh not so much.  I figure I have already worn them every single day so they are worth it! 

Best Part of this Pregnancy: Just knowing that everything is still okay.  Thankful for a smooth pregnancy so far! 


No comments:

Post a Comment