Saturday, May 4, 2013

14 Weeks (a day early)

The first trimester is in the books!




I managed to rock these bad boys for two whole straight days at a dental conference this week! I was dying to get out of my scrubs and tennis! 
SO thankful for the green grass and the beautiful days to walk Milo

14 Weeks

14 Weeks... its hard to tell if this is really a "baby bump" or just bloating.  I swear my belly grows by the evening and then shrinks by the time I wake up in the morning.  This photo was taken around 10am.


Due Date:  November 3rd, 2013 

Boy or Girl:  Not a clue!  6 weeks until we find out :)

Currently Avoiding: Sweets.  It is so CRAZY!  Pre pregnancy, I ate super healthy but still indulged in dessert.  I have always had a sweet tooth.  But so far in this pregnancy baked goods have not appealed to me at all.  Sour candies... definitely!  Chocolate or cookies... not so much.  I am starting to eat a little more broad of a diet but still find comfort in "plain" foods when nauseous. 

Weight:  I have finally gained back the two pounds that I lost the first couple months.  Standing steady at my pre pregnancy weight.. around 144.

Belly Button Status:  In for sure

Sleep:  Sleeping on side is still very challenging

Recent vivid dreams: Lots of dreams

Evidence of Pregnancy Brain: I can't remember...

Symptoms:  Still tired and nauseous a few times a day.  I am finding I have to eat more often.  For example this morning, I had two pieces of toast with peanut butter and an orange.  Thirty minutes later... hungry and nauseous.  Then ate two eggs and a piece of dry toast... and finally felt better!  Thats two breakfasts! 

Health:  As far as I know everything is going great!

Movement:  Slight twinges but I think its just gas... sorry TMI

Baby Related Purchases:  Nada 

Best Part of this Pregnancy: Getting through the first trimester! 

No comments:

Post a Comment