Sunday, May 19, 2013

16 Weeks

Week 16!
I promise I am feeling so much better... I have no excuse for the no make up and air-dryed-pony bad hair day!  Next week is Memorial Day weekend and our Anniversary so I'll have to get dressed up!

Due Date:  November 3rd, 2013 

Boy or Girl:  Sometimes I still think girl, but then today I walked into Target to buy a onsie (Our 2nd anniversary is next weekend and the theme for year two is "cotton" so I thought it would be fun to make a pregnancy announcement on our anniversary with a cotton onsie) but anyways I walked into target and went straight to the boy clothes... weird.  

Currently Avoiding: Meat.  I have not been into meat since the beginning.  If I could live on bagels with cream cheese I would.  I eat a TON of fruit and alot of carrots and cucumber, but meat has been eww for awhile.  I will cook a chicken breast for Jeret and I for dinner and I only can take 1 bite.  Still getting a lot of protein though through greek yogurt, peanut butter and cheese.  If I didn't eat the those foods I'd be sick all day.  

Weight:  I weighed 144.5 at the doctors this week.  So pretty much still at my pre-pregnancy weight which is major crazy because I look so different!! I walked into "game-night" (which consists of all the women in the neighborhood playing skip-bo and rummey 500 while the men play poker) and Deb looked at me and said, "Oh my god, are you pregnant??" Haha!! Well I guess the cat is out of the bag as my mom would say.  

Belly Button Status:  In for sure

Sleep:  Still sleeping on my back... I think I'm going to have to invest in a "pregnancy pillow".  I haven't researched them yet because I'm afraid to see how much they cost!

Recent vivid dreams: Lots of dreams

Evidence of Pregnancy Brain: I can't remember...

Symptoms:  Loving fruit, oh and Tropicana's "Simply Lemonade with Raspberry".  The doctor said that I need to increase my fat and protein so that I can put on some pounds.  I bought some protein bars at costco and trying to eat more peanut butter and eggs. 

Health:  We had our third doctors appointment this past week!  I love going and listening to the baby's heartbeat!! She said everything looks good, the uterus is in the correct spot and correct size.  1 month until our detailed ultrasound... I can not wait!! 

Movement:  Slight twinges but I don't feel them terribly often so I'm not sure if they are baby or  not

Baby Related Purchases:  onsie (see above!)

Best Part of this Pregnancy: Starting to tell people, so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment