Monday, May 27, 2013

17 Weeks / 2nd Anniversary / 50th Post / Jeret's Paramedic Graduation

17 Weeks

We have had such an fun and eventful weekend!  We spent the weekend celebrating Jeret's graduation from the paramedic program, Memorial Day with lots of family, did some maternity clothes shopping, and even spilled the beans to the public facebook community!! Here are a few photos from the weekend and some info on baby progress.

Grandma and Grandpa Zickert

Mom and Dad

Grandma Dwyer

My momma and Aunt Chris
Close up

Hello baby bump! 



"Umm Maria, this just feels soft to me..." haha thanks honey.

Celebrating 2 years of marriage with cotton


SO PROUD OF THIS MAN!  Such a stud.

Jeret and his mama!


Due Date:  November 3rd, 2013 

Boy or Girl:  It was fun to be around family members and hear them guess.  My mom and Lydia think boy, but my Grandma Dwyer is confident it is a girl!

Currently Avoiding: I have seen a huge increase in my appetite over the past week!  Holy cow!  My meat aversion was definitely gone this weekend:  Hello roast beef sandwich and burger.

Weight: 147... its creeping forward!

Belly Button Status:  In for sure

Sleep:  Must.Buy.Pregnancy.Pillow.STAT

Recent vivid dreams: Lots of dreams but none about baby yet

Evidence of Pregnancy Brain: I can't remember...

Symptoms:  I have noticed some slight cramping if I get too hungry or thirsty/dehydrated.  It happens mostly at night and is not too significant.  The cramping is kinda in my upper abdomen and not so much around the uterus and lower back.  I am trying to stay sane and not worry too much, but I would be lying if I didn't worry every single day about this little baby.

Health:  So far so good!  18 days until my next OB appointment and 24 until my ultrasound! 

Movement:  It is SOOO hard to tell!  I want to feel baby so badly but I'm not sure if what I'm feeling is just in my head.  I am hoping for some solid baby movements to help my confidence and soothe my nerves in the next week or so.

Baby Related Purchases:  Oh yeah!  We bought two onsies for our little photo shoot (above), we were given a ton of receiving blankets from my grandma that she found at the second hand store (score!) and my husband took me on a generous maternity clothes shopping spree!  We have two weddings, a bachelorette party and two graduation parties in the next month.  

Best Part of this Pregnancy: It is so amazing to just sit here and think about the fact that there is a baby inside of my belly.  I feel so blessed it moves me to tears.  

No comments:

Post a Comment