Saturday, January 5, 2013

Master Bath Wish List


Speaking of that 800$ that I could have spent on something other than the broken axel.  Here is a little bit of inspiration for next big project... the master bath.  It is our next project but I'm not sure when we will get to it.  We like to save until we can pay cash for projects around here so it may be a little while.  Especially considering we may be having a little bambino in the next year or so and I will probably work only part time.  Without further ado, here is eye candy! 
(Source)

(Source)

(Source)
(Source)
I love the basket weave tile on the floor and the vanity. (Source)

We will have two half walls like the picture above shows.  We will have two shower heads as well on each side of the shower stall.  Picture the half wall above and then another half wall on the right of that glass door and a show head on each side.  (Source)
I like the idea of a gray grout.  There is nothing I hate more than dirty grout.  I love tile but the grout drives me mad trying to keep clean!  (Source)

These are the sconces that I would like to buy.  We will have three in total- one on each the two mirrors.  (Source)
I have been unsure what to do about counter tops, but I think I have an answer!! This is corian = very durable. But unlike most corian it looks pretty attractive.  And it is Martha Stewart... win! (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment