Friday, January 4, 2013

Car Trouble.

I hate car trouble. Big Time.
Does anyone ever plan to have their breaks go out on this day at this time? Of course not.  You count your lucky stars and wish that it is some sort of miracle and your car doesn't need maintenance.  Right?
I really shouldn't complain.  My husband does wonders on our cars.  He changes the oil, replaces the break pads, and changes various filters, ect.  It saves us lots of money.
But today, while I was driving my car just went ka-put!  It literally made a loud noise and wouldn't budge.  Were hoping praying that it was just a broken axel but its looking more and more like a failed transmission. WHAT?  I thought your car gave you hints when the transmission was going bad.
Of course, we we're just talking the past few weeks about calling around to have the fluid changed.
But neither of us got around to it.
I'm definitely not looking forward to that call when the mechanic gets back to us.
There goes our "New Car" Savings account...
*On the bright side, the tow truck guy was very pleasant and gave me a ride to the dealership :)

No comments:

Post a Comment