Monday, June 17, 2013

Half way there: 20 Weeks!

We are 20 Weeks!  I can not believe how fast the last 4 and half months have gone.  I feel so overjoyed  just thinking about all of the miracles that have been happening inside of me.  I feel so lucky.


This hunk took me out for a little date this week.  Culvers!  Believe it or not... we didn't even get ice cream!   I am so thankful for him.  He has been so helpful and supportive with the entire pregnancy.

20 Week Photo op.  I can definitely tell a HUGE (literally) difference between 18 weeks and 20!

We had a super busy weekend celebrating Jeff and Melissa's wedding.   
Jeret was the best man.  He did such a fabulous job.  As always, he was supportive, loyal and generous with the groom.  All very good best man qualities! 

Bump Alert!  This was one of the dresses Jeret bought for our anniversary.  I love it.  It was so comfortable and cute!

Due Date:  November 3rd, 2013
Ultrasound in 3 days :)

Boy or Girl:  I think that I have Jeret convinced that it is a girl.  But honestly, I have no clue!


Currently Avoiding: Chicken.  Ugh.  Chicken has been a struggle since day one.  Red meat? Yes please.   


Weight: 150.5 at the doctors office this week!  I think I even surprised Jeret! ha

Belly Button Status:  In for sure

Sleep:  S0.heavnly.AMAZING.  This pregnancy pillow is the bomb diggity.

Recent vivid dreams: Nothing baby related yet.

Evidence of Pregnancy Brain: I can't remember...

Symptoms:  I have had a lot of mild cramping in the afternoons this past week.  Especially at work.  I talked with the doctor this week and she said it is probably dehydration.  I should be drinking a gallon of water a day! This will be challenging at work because 1.  I can't drink while I'm cleaning teeth, so I'll have to chug in the 2 minutes I have in between patients. and 2.  I already have to pee all the time.

Health:  Heartbeat was nice and strong at 150 beats per minute!  Such a beautiful sound.  It is so reassuring to hear the heartbeat.  Especially for a first time mom.  There are so many unknowns during pregnancy that you second guess yourself and wonder if everything is ok.  The heartbeat is a beautiful assurance. 

Movement:  Still lots of squirming.  I find that it is quiet sporadic and I really have to be laying still to feel it.  I am excited for it to get stronger and for Jeret to feel.  I know that will make him so happy.  I can't wait to share that with him.

Baby Related Purchases:  Nada

Best Part of this Pregnancy:  Just being 4 and half months pregnant. What a miracle inside of me!  I can't believe how lucky I am to experience this.  I can't wait for our ultrasound on Thursday.  I really truly don't care if it is a girl or a boy, I just can't wait to get a sneak peak at my baby! My baby!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment