Sunday, June 9, 2013

19 Weeks

19 Weeks!
One week from half way...
Time is definitely cruising now!


Due Date:  November 3rd, 2013
We will find our a more "accurate" due date at our 20 week ultrasound in 11 days :)

Boy or Girl:  So many people have been guessing boy, but I am not sure I am convinced.  I have no clue!


Currently Avoiding: Not much! Hahaha my appetite has definitely increased!  I can finally say I am eating pretty well rounded. 

Weight: 148 in the morning and 150 at bedtime

Belly Button Status:  In for sure

Sleep:  I splurged.  I bought this pregnancy pillow.  I.LOVE.IT.

Recent vivid dreams: Nothing too interesting.  I have been having a lot of charlie horses in my calves though at night.  Not fun.

Evidence of Pregnancy Brain: I can't remember...

Symptoms:  Hmm... 

Health:  12 days until we get to hear the heartbeat again! 

Movement:  Definitely!  I just feel lots of squirming.  Some people have described it as "flutters" but for me, "squirm" is a better word.  Nothing you can feel from the outside yet.  I can not wait for Jeret to feel the baby.  I think that will be so special for him!

Baby Related Purchases:  My mom surprised me with a really sweet duck figurine for the nursery and a baby shower scrapbook.  So sweet. 

Best Part of this Pregnancy:  Feeling baby move more and ultrasound coming up!




I celebrated a friend's bachelorette party this weekend.  This is not the bride, but somehow this is the only photo I got on my phone. (I blame it on the pregnancy brain).  This is a high school friend that was on the swim team with me, Kelly. **This is one of the dresses my boyfriend picked out for me for our anniversary.
I had a sleep over with these fine ladies last night!  For the record, Jill makes the best swedish pancakes (hello pregnancy favorite) and mango smoothie!  I felt like a princess!

And THIS is Sunday night.  I stayed up WAY TOO LATE saturday and WOKE UP WAY TO EARLY sunday, and now I think I'm getting a cold.  Boo.  BUT they say you "pop" between 18-20 weeks and there is definitely some popping going on between last week and today!


No comments:

Post a Comment