Sunday, June 2, 2013

18 Weeks

18 Weeks!

Two weeks until we are half way there!
Two and a half weeks until I get to see this little peanut and we get to find out if it is a little boy or girl!

Milo thinking, "woah mama look at that belly!"

I am growing!  I can't wait to see and measure the baby in a couple weeks to make sure they are growing too!
Due Date:  November 3rd, 2013 

Boy or Girl:  So excited to find out!  I kind of think it is a girl, which I think will be a blast!  Hello pink and braids and ruffles!  But it would be a lot of fun to have a boy in the family!

Currently Avoiding: Still not thrilled with meat or eating big meals at once.  

Weight: 150... 3 pounds in a week! Holy cow!

Belly Button Status:  In for sure

Sleep:  Ugh.  Waking on my back often.

Recent vivid dreams: Tons of dreams!

Evidence of Pregnancy Brain: I can't remember...

Symptoms:  Slight cramping or tightening wich is frightening but it is so mild and I don't have any other problems, so I am thinking its just normal.  I have had some cravings... swedish pancakes, sour patch kids and coke a cola (only give in to that one about once a week).

Health:  12 days until we get to hear the heartbeat again! 

Movement:  Trying not to stress about it but it is so hard to tell if I'm feeling movement, or gas, or food digestion.  I feel something, but its gone so quick and doesn't come back for a few days so I'm just not sure.  I can't wait to feel this baby!

Baby Related Purchases:  Nothing this week, but I did start checking out craigslist for a crib!

Best Part of this Pregnancy:  The anticipation of my next ultrasound!  



No comments:

Post a Comment