Tuesday, March 5, 2013

5 Weeks

This past week has been summed up with peeing on a stick 4 times, googling "early pregnancy signs ________" a million times, and a bit of anxiety at all times.

I would say at this point it is hard to believe that it is really true.  I am trying to keep a healthy perspective that it is soo early and soo many things can happen.  But at the same time I don't want to stress about what might happen because whatever is meant to be will be.  

Our first doctor's visit is two weeks from tomorrow!  I am looking forward to that.  Just to get some extra assurance that the sticks don't lie and that everything is fine.  And if it is not, that is ok too. 

So far I have been feeling just fine.  I notice a little bit of a slight cramp every now and then.  I have not had any breast tenderness or nausea.  I have been tired, but that is probably because I have had trouble sleeping.  I am not sure if it is the anxiety or a side effect of the high progesterone levels in my body but I am normally wide awake from about 3am to 4:30am every single night.  I do like to take a nap for sure on the weekends and on Wednesday and Fridays when I only work a half day.  

I have still been trying to fill up on really healthy foods.  I have tried to limit gluten/flour/grains and sugar.  Mostly trying to eat a lot of fruits, vegetables and nuts.  AND LOTS OF WATER!  Because I have avoided caffeine and diet soda that pretty much eliminates iced tea, coke and coffee.  I have a glass of orange juice a few mornings a week but mostly its water all day long.  And lots of bathroom trips too.  

More snow coming our way!  Spring? Where are you??

No comments:

Post a Comment