Tuesday, March 12, 2013

6 Weeks

I am so happy to be at 6 weeks!  Actually,  I am thankful and full of joy to be everyday more pregnant.

I have been feeling pretty well, actually.  I do feel like I have constant fatigue and every few nights I don't sleep well, but overall my energy has been okay.

It seems the symptoms I do have tend to come and go.  I feel bloated some days but not every.  I have had some days with slight breast tenderness and some with not.  Some nights I wake up every few hours and others I sleep through the night.

There are a few symptoms that seem to be always present:  fatigue, moodiness and thirst.  Oh my!  I wake up every morning with a throat that feels like the desert!  I wake up with this feeling that I must drink a gallon of water right this moment.  But then when I do drink the water my stomach feels sloshy and empty like it needs food right away!

I haven't really had any nausea except for a wave here and there that seems to pass as quickly as it comes on.

I do feel hungry often.  I tend to eat something small every few hours.  And if I don't... I am one ravenous tired and cranky woman!

Still trying to keep up with lots of fruits and vegetables.  I have found that my stomach is wanting more starches... toast with my egg, cereal, waffle, sandwich rather than a salad.  But I'm trying to keep the starch and sugar in check.

Exercise has been rough.  It has been so snowy and rainy lately!  The cold I don't mind as I can bundle up but I am not interested in getting soaked and freezing.  Looking forward to spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment