Friday, August 30, 2013

29, 30 and 31 Weeks


29, 30 and 31 Weeks
We were able to stay with my sister Jessica in Chicago on our way to Ohio

And then we stopped at my dear friend Nicole's in Indiana
OHIO!



We finally made it to our destination!

Downtown museum car show
Mom and Dad at the museum
                 
                        While visiting my Mom and Dad in Findlay Ohio we went to a fun dinner at the country club 

 
My dear friend Rachel made baby Bennett the most adorable hat and garland

Milo with his favorite toy 

Getting our walk on




Due Date:  November 3rd, 2013... 65 days and counting... say what!?

Boy or Girl:  Sweet baby boy

Currently Avoiding: Trying to eat as healthy as possible and avoiding sweets except an occasional chocolate dipped ice cream cone from McDonalds

Weight: 168.5 at my visit this week.  That means up 24.5 lbs! Oh my goodness.  That is just crazy.  The number doesn't really bother me because it means I have a growing baby boy!

Belly Button Status:  Still in.  

Sleep: So far so good, just lots of potty breaks! 

Evidence of Pregnancy Brain: Absolutely.  And also clumsiness.  

Symptoms:  I am feeling pretty fatigued at the end of the day.  I have also felt bouts of nausea again but nothing like the first trimester.  I have not had any issues with swelling, thank goodness.  Oh, and I have felt some indigestion.  It seems like if I eat anythings with onions it stays with me for hours!

Health:  Baby's heartbeat was 131 at my doctors visit.  They also gave me a TDAP Vaccine that caused my bicep to be sore for a few days.  They also drew blood to check my antibodies. 

Movement:  My baby boy is moving all of the time!  It makes me smile with every move.

Baby Related Purchases:  We bought the crib! So excited to get it put together.  I have also made a few garage sale purchases.  I bought a few 0-3 month outfits and a fleece zipper for the car seat.  It is going to be cold this winter!

Best Part of this Pregnancy:  Feeling Bennett move around.  We are so excited to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment