Monday, August 5, 2013

26 and 27 Weeks

HELLO THIRD TRIMESTER!
Wow, time is flying by.  The second trimester went twice as fast as the first, which means the third trimester will probably go even faster!
We have been so busy the last few weeks, but the days are filled with all good things.  It is nice to cross items off of our check lists.
Baby is the size of a....! I have no idea what this fruit is.  Anyone help me out?

Does your dog do this too?

We are refinishing this dresser for the baby as a dresser/changing table

We just need some hardware... hmm glass? porcelin? 

Cara, Michael and Bodhi are in town!  We love the company.  

Is he not the cutest?  

27 Week Bump Update


Due Date:  November 3rd, 2013... 89 Days to go! :)

Boy or Girl:  Go Blue

Currently Avoiding: Hmmm... not much!

Weight: + 19 lbs! Yikes!

Belly Button Status:  In for sure, but looking a lot more shallow.

Sleep: Sleeping well.  Up a lot to go to the bathroom but otherwise pretty comfortable.  I am definitely having more baby related dreams. 


Evidence of Pregnancy Brain: I can't remember...

Symptoms:  The symptoms have been quite minimal.  I do notice the occasional back pain and I am quite tired at night.  Otherwise I haven't (knock on wood) had any issues with heartburn but a little bit of acid reflux.  

Health:  Baby's heartbeat was 141 today and my belly measured right on track at 27 cm. 

Movement:  Definitely feeling a lot of movement.  Some days more often than others.  I talked to the doctor today about it and she said she was not concerned.  

Baby Related Purchases:  Still not much going on on the nursery front.  We have been finishing up some other projects around the house and soon will be working on the baby's room.  I think my first big purchase will be the crib with the car seat/stroller at a close second.  

Best Part of this Pregnancy:  Third trimester is here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment