Tuesday, July 23, 2013

24 and 25 Weeks!

How the heck is time flying by so quick?? I can't believe in a few short weeks I will be starting my third trimester! So exciting!

I am almost (10 days away) from 6 months pregnant! 

We got to celebrate Jeret's 26th Birthday.  I love this man to the moon and back.  

Helllllo belly! This was taken a few days past 25 weeks.

Taken on Jeret's Birthday, July 13th.  24 Weeks.

My husband chose to do yard work on his birthday! Crazy man!  I had to sneak a photo to document.  I knew if he saw me with my phone he would hide and say, "Your not going to post that, are you?" Ha


Due Date:  November 3rd, 2013 still. Almost 3 months left to go!

Boy or Girl:  Go Blue

Currently Avoiding: Hmmm... not much!

Weight: At my doctor's visit last week, I am up 12 lbs!  She was pleased and said I was right on track.

Belly Button Status:  In for sure, but looking a lot more shallow.

Sleep: Pretty good.  I am getting used to waking up a few times a night to go to the bathroom.  Last night I noticed I was waking up because my hip was sore (the hip that I was laying on while on my side)

Recent vivid dreams: Lots and lots of dreams 

Evidence of Pregnancy Brain: I can't remember...

Symptoms:  Just noticing my appetite pick up!  I am so hungry all of the time.  I seriously make my food choices not by what sounds good but more like what will keep me full the longest?

Health:  Everything checked out great at the doctors office.  Baby's heartbeat was 131 beats per minute and my tummy was measuring right on track at 23 cm

Movement:  Officially feeling movement everyday! I love it!  This morning while I was eating my cereal I could see my belly moving from the little kicks and punches.  It is such an awesome feeling.  It brings a smile to my face no matter what mood I am in!

Baby Related Purchases:  Still just doing a lot of research.  I did start sanding the dresser that we are refinishing for the nursery.  I hope to try to make one big purchase per month until baby comes:  ie crib, stroller and car seat. Oh and breast pump.  Man those babies are expensive!

Best Part of this Pregnancy:  Feeling my little guy move :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment