Sunday, September 29, 2013

32 Weeks

Baby Jenkins has about 8 Weeks until his debut! 
Baby Jenkins is a squash or small pumpkin?
Three Generations... Fourth on the way!
Hello Baby Bump!
My second family, the Groves 
My beautiful sisters and mom
Family
Gorgeous and delicious cake!

Due Date:  November 3rd, 2013... 56 Days to go!

Boy or Girl:  Sweet baby boy

Currently Avoiding: Not much ;)

Currently Craving: Lots of filling foods like pasta, also fruits and yogurt.  

Weight: We will see on Tuesday at my next visit!

Belly Button Status:  Still in.  

Sleep: So far so good, just lots of potty breaks! 

Evidence of Pregnancy Brain: Absolutely.  And also clumsiness.  

Symptoms:  I am feeling pretty fatigued at the end of the day.  I have also felt bouts of nausea again but nothing like the first trimester.  I have not had any issues with swelling, thank goodness.  Oh, and I have felt some indigestion.  It seems like if I eat anythings with onions it stays with me for hours!

Health:  Baby's heartbeat was 131 at my doctors visit.  They also gave me a TDAP Vaccine that caused my bicep to be sore for a few days.  They also drew blood to check my antibodies. 

Movement:  My baby boy is moving all of the time!  It makes me smile with every move.

Baby Related Purchases:  We bought the crib! So excited to get it put together.  I have also made a few garage sale purchases.  I bought a few 0-3 month outfits and a fleece zipper for the car seat.  It is going to be cold this winter!

Best Part of this Pregnancy:  Feeling Bennett move around.  We are so excited to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment