Sunday, September 29, 2013

Week 33, 34 and 35!


Week 33, 34 and 35!  How has three weeks gone by so fast??
Baby is the size of the coconut... almost 6 lbs!

I decided to sneak away yesterday morning while Jeret was sleeping for a manicure and pedicure.  The little asian lady convinced me to get a fancy pancy shellac manicure and deluxe pedicure.  It was more money than I wanted to spend buy boy was it a treat!  I figure it will be a while before I can do a spur-of-the-moment nail date.

We had a shower with Jeret's family (and they feel so much like my family too) last weekend.

Jeret's Aunt Dona, Uncle Gary and Aunt Sharon

 Paula (Grandma), Great Greandma Virginia, Great Grandpa LeRoy and Daddy

I am loving all of this cute little fire fighter gear!  He is going to be his daddy's little mini~

I can not get enough of the cute little baby clothes.

Jeret and his Dad

Due Date:  November 3rd, 2013... 35 Days until due date~

Boy or Girl:  Bouncy Baby Boy

Currently Avoiding: I am not sure there are any foods that are turning me off, it is a problem! ;)

Currently Craving: Lots of fruits, sour candy, lemonade or anything really tart.

Weight: +28lbs No wonder I am out of breath walking the hills in our neighborhood

Belly Button Status:  Very shallow but still an "innie".

Sleep: I think I was up to go to the bathroom SIX times last night!  And I was up once for some Braxton Hicks Contractions.  

Evidence of Pregnancy Brain: Oh yeah 

Symptoms:  I am starting to experience more often heart burn and indigestion.  Also, my maternity clothes are getting oh so tight.  I bought a few long sleeve shirts from Target this week in a size large and now I'm thinking I should have bought XL!  I also picked up a nursing bra for my hospital bag in a size Large and have to return it for a bigger size.  Now that my friends is something I am not used to!

Health:  Baby's heartbeat was 129 at my doctors visit. And my belly is measuring right on track at 34.5 centimeters.  The doctor says everything looks great.  My blood pressure was approx 100/72.

Movement:  He is moving all of the time.  It is hard for me to notice when I am working during the week but I love taking time in the evenings and weekends just to sit and feel him move.  It makes me feel like I am connecting with his little soul.  I can't wait to meet him. 

Baby Related Purchases:  We have such generous family and friends!  We are all set for baby!  We do need to buy a few more small items:  sound machine, humidifier, monitor and changing pad.

Best Part of this Pregnancy:  Feeling Bennett grow!  I hope he is a big, strong healthy baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment