Saturday, February 15, 2014

3 Months in Photos

 3 Months!  
My sweet baby loves to talk and giggle and hug you while you hold him.  He is the sweetest. 
Bennett is swinging and grabbing at his toys in his play gym!  You can barely see, but Milo is laying right next to him.  So sweet.    Below: Bennett and My Valentine on Valentine's day.  We went out to dinner.  It was... errr... interesting.  I amy have been standing up by our table "jiggling" Bennett to sleep while we waited for our food.  It wasn't exactly the romantic and intimate dinner I had pictured but I don't think we would want it any other way.  Bennett first thing in the morning (fireman outfit).  I think he looks the most like a "Zickert" in the morning.  His face just looks like mine there.


ABOVE- Bennett has found my hair and I think he is never letting go!  Just laying there looking cute.  I think he may have his thumb in his mouth.  I thought he was going to be a "thumb sucker" but he tends to just be a finger suckers.  He doesn't discriminate.  He sucks them all.  But a pacifier?  Heck no.  But I'm going to keep trying...




ABOVE: Top- Taken on his 3 month birthday.  Bottom- My mom sent him his first Bible book.  It is the sweetest book.


 Top:  Sporting a knit black cap just like his Daddys.  I found it at Walmart for 50 cents.  I just couldn't pass it up.  I never shop at Walmart but I had a 15$ gift card to use up.



Bottom: Visiting me at work  Top:  Tummy time is bearable now for a few minutes at least



Top: Sitting in his NEW bathtub while mama gets ready for work.  He already outgrew his other bathtub.  I kid you not.  This boy grows like a weed!  Bottom:  Another sweet photo of tummy time.

And this cutie stole the hearts of all the woman on Facebook.  He is one popular fella. 
P.S He is in his crib now!  It is still in our room, but he is in our crib none the less!! 
P.S.S He spits up a lot more too.  Not sure what that is about.  And he has a teeny tiny bit of eczema on his elbows.  I'm going to try a different lotion before I really freak out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment