Friday, January 24, 2014

Dear Bennett (2.5 months)

Hi Bennett,
You have been here for almost 3 months!  How has the time gone by so fast?  You have brought so much joy to my life.  Being a mom can be hard, but looking at your beautiful smile makes everything worth while. You love to talk.  If your dad and I are talking you will coo right along with us.  Taking the bottle has been up and down.  Some days you take it with no problem and other times you are not having it.  We have been busy exploring new places like the grocery store and restaurants.  We also like to walk around the mall.
Dad giving you a bottle before bed

Sleeping in my arms.  You completely spoil me by falling asleep in my arms during the day.  Some people may say I am spoiling you, but its the opposite you are spoiling me.  I love that time.

At your 2 month well visit.  You had to get three shots!  Oh my, did you cry and me too.  But your a healthy little guy and for that I am so thankful.

Cuddles after changing a poop everywhere diaper

A sleepy boy just after his bath

You love your tub whether there is water in it or not!

Family shot

My little fireman

Watching football on Sunday while your dad was at work

Grandma Patty came for a quick visit

That chin melts my heart

And your little feet do too

You look like such a big boy in this photo

Tummy time looking in the mirror

You found your thumb
I must say this second month has been my favorite month yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment