Monday, September 3, 2012

Jeret.

I saw a saying on Pinterest that I had not heard of before, "Do not marry a man unless you would be proud to have a son exactly like him."  So very true.  I think about my future children (boys or girls) and I think about the qualities that I would like for them to have.  I think about how I am going to teach them to be good people.
I want them to be confident, strong, hardworking, loyal and loving.  Those are all of the qualities that I see in my husband.  He would do anything for his family.  He would do anything for me.  He works hard every.single.day.  And he is passionate.  He wears his heart on his sleeve (although not nearly as emotional as he used to be... I probably have myself to blame!)
Children learn the most from example.  I could not have chosen a better life partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment